HDFC / Credit Card / credit card cheat!
I owned a credit card with HDFC in 2005 and i have surrendered the card in the same year. After one year my saving account was put on hold by HDFC credit card department saying i had to pay Rs.5000/- to continue have access to my savings account.
I never had any outstanding payment when i surrendered the card. After one year i get a letter that i have a outstanding payment of Rs.5000/-. This is ridiculous... HDFC is cheating its own customers.
More HDFC / Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - saving bank account
- HDFC Bank - My account change to saving from salary account
- HDFC Bank - credit card 
- HDFC Bank - international bank transfer
- HDFC Bank Account - mobile number which I provided is entered incorrectly by employee, as a result I was not able to any transaction