HDFC Bank / charges for non maintenance

1 India

Dear sir/Madem.
I wish to bring in your kind notice that for last 1 years I had neither availed any services of saving account number [protected]/ card never have I maintained the Acc. number. But to my utter disappointment I was repeatedly being charged for non maintenance of the said account. Which has augmented my distress, as owing to this my account is running in minus/ negative which have discourage me from continuing the Acc. No. of your institution.
It seems that you at hdfc instead of giving due concern & care to customers, if sometime they fail to maintain the balance in their account number due to some unavoidable exigencies, you go on charging then uninterruptedly which no doubt mar their confidence & esteem to continue with you at hdfc.
In this context, I wish to request your benevolent self to give me one time exemption for non maintenance of Account No and all my charges be withdrawn. I shall deem it an honour to continue with you at hdfc with ease and shall maintain the balance in the Account No. Or if one time exemption for non maintenance of Account No was not given and charges were not withdrawn, my above mentioned account no. must be closed once and for all, taking this note as an request for the said without any delay and oblige.
I shall be positively waiting for your positive response.
With regards