HDFC bank / bad treatment to consumer, side-effects

1 India Review updated:

HDFC Bank will lose its market Cap starting March end 2008. Due to their poor commitment and services to cnsumers, Grievance Redressal for Escalation of Complaint has registered highest number of complaints till date. Investors will take this opportunity to pool their funds into Nationalized Banks focusing on microbanking.

Comments

• As
      23rd of Apr, 2008

HDFC bank staff misbehave with the NRI customers. Not sending the bank statements and not answering to the tel calls made to them.

• Pu
      7th of Nov, 2008

R/Sir/Madam
    this complaint about yr commitment thats done by yr employee and cause by this we've in problem now.
    I m a bussinessman so i've applid 4 limit in yr shivpuri branch. 4 this limit purpose our turnover & assets are so solid, and yr commitment 4 this also according it. but after completion of all formalities limit sensioned 5lac only thats less by 3 lacs.
    only 5.34lacs limit not enough 4 us and other banks provide us upto 10lacs by same condition.
    sir/madam, 4 this proceeding there 2 a/cs opened in yr shivpuri branch advised by yr empolyee.
    i've requested that plz return my doc. file & also close my both a/cs.
    i hope u'll responsed to me.
    cutomer id: 26669713