Hazelton's / incorrect order and horrendous customer service - buyers beware

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Our company decided to try out Hazelton's for the first time this year - and we are shocked at how terrible of a decision it was. We ordered 5 large gift baskets to be sent to our clients. I repeatedly called Hazelton's to confirm my order over the phone, but the lines were busy and their voicemails were full and I was unable to get through. The gift baskets were sent out without the message I attached, so nobody knew it was from us. On top of that, some of the baskets were delivered at 7:45PM to a business (which was guaranteed delivery before 5PM) and sat outside in the snow overnight.
I finally got through to customer service today (after 5 days of calling repeatedly) and was told there was nothing to be done. I was not offered a credit or refund of any kind - a first time customer that spent $1100. When customer service asked "Well, what do you want me to do?" and I said "I want the gift baskets sent out correctly, with the message" she laughed hysterically and hung up the phone on me.
When I called back, and reported this instance to a manager, I was told the phone calls are not recorded and she was "Sorry". Still, no credit or refund of any kind offered.
We will never use this "service" again as the way their operation is run and how they handle incorrect orders is abysmal. It is clear that they rely on volume orders and take zero effort into making customers happy and want to return.

Ni