Havertys Furniture / Awful company
We bought a Vera Wang mattress set along with $10, 000 of other items from Havertys. Within 5 weeks the mattress was sagging heavily in the center. Their mattress "technician" showed up and said that he could see the sag. Then he whipped out a string with a weight on the end and threw it across the bed. Unfortunately the string wasn't long enough to reach across the bed but he did his assessment anyway. He said our problem was a "comfort problem" and nothing was wrong with the mattress. He also said we should have been rotating the mattress. For gosh sakes, the mattress is 5 weeks old! If it is sagging in the center and you rotate it isn't the center still in the center? At this time we are waiting to here from a supervisor. Hopefully he'll be more reasonable. We have been so far.
More Havertys Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Havertys Furniture - Their high prices from an employee's point of view 
- Havertys Furniture - High Prices 
- Havertys Furniture - Racism 
- Havertys Furniture - Ridiculous company 
- Havertys Furniture - Hidden delivery fees 17% of purchase price 
- Haverty Furniture Companies - recliners
- Havertys Furniture Companies - sofa bed
- Haverty Furniture Companies - Worst experience ever!
- Haverty Furniture Companies - return pillows
- Haverty Furniture Companies - piedmont sectional