Harvey Norman / computer

1 Newton, MassachusettsDural, Australia

I went to Harvey Norman Castle Hill in July 2016 to buy a computer and I was talked into getting a computer through Flexirent by two Harvey Norman sales conmen who said it was a great way to buy a computer. They did not say rent a computer( desktop) I later found that I was only renting it and did not own it. I am still struggling to pay the rent and at one stage had to ask for hardship help and a 3 month break. This has extended my contract to January with Flexirent. I have currently paid $6671.37 for a computer that if I wanted to own, I would have to buy for $697.59.
I have spoken to the Manager in the computer section at Harvey Norman Castle Hill twice, and dispite recognising that the two salesmen were conmen and no longer work here. Apparently they had had other complaints. They gave lots of promises to talk to the Flexirent rep and get back to me, nothing has happened. Hopless individuals. Obviously the customer is not important to them. Currently I will not by anything from Harvey Norman again. Gerry Harvey used to buy orchids from my Father in Dural, he was always given a fair deal. If I get the chance to talk to him about this I will certainly let him know.

Jj