Harvey Norman — bluetooth mouse
On 10 April 2016 I arrived early on Sunday morning to a disorganized shop, staff were more into social chatting with each other than serving a customer.
It t took 10 minutes to get attention, I had the misfortune to meet up with the most obnoxious young man acting as a sales person,
I asked for a replacement Bluetooth mouse, he said I cannot do that bring it back Monday so it can be checked, he then made the comment that's the problem with bluetooth mice, I said it does not work, his answer bring the laptop in on Monday, I replied why do that the mouse does not work.
As this was going no place I asked for a refund he refused.
I then went to Noel Lemming Nelson and bought a new one.
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - saturation advertising! 
- [Resolved] Harvey Norman - non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store
- Harvey Norman - online purchase
- Harvey Norman - non notification of my goods being ready for collection
- Harvey Norman - washing machine
- Harvey Norman - product care 19088525