Harvey Norman / beta dining room suite, beta coffee table. beta entertainment unit

1 FYSHWICK, Australia

The above items were purchased on 17 January 2019 paid for in full. all were delivered last Tuesday 29 January 2019. I was unaware that they would all be flat paced. At delivery the 6 chairs had not been included. the delivery driver called the store and someone delivered the chairs with the hour. The person who delivered them bumped the trolley into the wall and left a mark. He offered to clean it. As I had just had the room painted I said I would do it with touch up paint. The next day I had someone come and put the furniture together. There was a piece of dowel missing from the dining room table but we managed as there was an extra one in the TV Unit. The coffee table had no accessories at all. I rang the store spoke to Jason the Store Manager who apologised and said the accessories would be sent out by Express Post. I rang the store again yesterday as they had still not been delivered. Spoke with Tracy as Jason was not in. She said she would try and get in touch with Jason. She did get back to me to let me know she had been unable to contact Jason. It is now Saturday and still Jason has not been in touch. I have tried live chat no help at all. I have spent over 10, 000.00 in the store over the last few months, but I will never purchase anything from Harvey Norman again.

Yv