Harlem Furniture / THE WARRANTY YOU PURCHASE COVERS NOTHING

1 United States

I bought a LEATHER SOFA AND LOVE SEAT AND OTHER FURNITURE AND 5 YEAR WARRANTY I PAID $7, 000.00. from the room place AND in AUGUST of 2007. The material OF LEATHER begun to tear form just using it AND THE RECL LOVESEAT FRAME BROKE FROM NORMAL USE. I called the costumer service number and Harlem furniture sent someone out to look at it. he said, "well I can't fix that." ONE week later they finally called back and said that they would nether replace or FIX IT AND IT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY. THE LEATHER ON THE SOFA BY THE ARM REST WAS RIPED FROM SETING ON IT AND THE SAME WAS ON THE LOVE SEATE. WHEN I LOOKED AT THE WARRANTY ALL THAT WAS COVERD, BUT THEY SAID IT WAS NOT. DALE KELTON CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER SAID THE FIVE YEAR WARRANTY IS NOT GOOD FOR THIS CLAIM AND SAID TO ME DO WHAT EVER AND THAT IS THE END OF IT. I am still working on THE CASE TO TAKE TO COURT, AND I WILL PLACE A CLAIM WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN EFFORT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER. IT IS A SHAME THAT THIS BIG COMPANY IS GETTING AWAY WITH THIS BAD BUSINESS PRACTIC.I have never been treated as poorly as I have with this company. My advice is simple, don't ever buy Harlem furniture's crap. WHERE IS THE LAW?

Am