Harbor Freight Tools / don't buy from them
I went to the warwick store to purchase a generator, $450.00, and an 8' X 4' trailer, $275.00. I was told they were both out of stock. The generator floor modle was offered to me and I accepted. When I asked for the next model trailer up, $299.00, I was told that was not in stock either. So...I asked for the floor model of the $299.00 trailer and was told "we are always asked for that one. Because it takes so long to assemble and its been there since the store opened up, it would not be sold" I asked for the store manager and was told again, "we are always..." I replyed, "you do not think the manager would sell the trailer with the generator for a total of over $750.00 in one shot?" "no, he would not" They then said they had the NEXT model up, $399.00, and I could have that one! I replyed, "ok, that one for $299.00!" BLA, BLA, bla...I left and went to the on-line site. But i think i will buy them somewhere else for more $. its not worth the aggravation!
More Harbor Freight Tools Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Freight Tools - declined check 
- Harbor Freight - misleading advertising 
- Harbor Freight Tools - false advertising 
- Harbor Freight Tools - woeful service
- Harbor Freight - valid but worthless coupons 
- Harbor Freight Tools - false advertisement 
- Harbor Freight Tools - harrassed for trying to return $10 dollars worth of tools.
- Harbor Freight Tools - oscillating power tool
- Harbor Freight Tools - employee accused me of being a thief
- Harbor Freight Tools - store manager of bluefield west virginia store