Handyman Club of America / I got a &collection referral notice

I signed up for Handyman Club of America Member ([protected]). I never received anything from them. Now they send me a statement for $24, 2 year membership. It came from the Office of the Treasurer and says, (Collection Referral Notice. I wanted to call them and settle this, to get away from them. There is no phone number or web site on the bill. I find this odd. What should I do?

Thank Manuel Fernandez.

Comments

• Ri
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I received the same letter. it has a number at the top right corner. 1-800-243-7679 I hope this number helps you and any others!

• Bi
      1st of Dec, 2009

I just received the same letter yesterday telling me that they were going to turn my name over to their collection division.It says that they sent me a Handy magazine and a full membership kit of some kind when in fact the only things at all i ever received from them was (4) different monthly billing statements for $24.00 dollars. The people at this company must be nuts thinking they can just start threatening people tp pay them for nothing at all.I'm going to keep watching here to see how many more people they try to completely screw over for something they never received.