Hair Cuttery Haddon Shop / unfair treatment of employee racist

1 Haddon New Jersey, United States

Good evening my name is Barbara Gedeon my daughter has been working for a little over 3 month at the 32 Haddon ave Haddon township NJ. she has had a couple of incidents happen with this manager (Nicky unknown last name) that made my young daughter feel she was being bIast due to her race which is African American. Tonight's incident has now forced me and my husband to get involved . My daughter came home crying because her boss had her hand out gifts to all the employee but didn't receive one herself . She is the only young black woman at this location at the very least its poor management and people skills . she was not only singled out in such a rude and obvious way, . she was told in front of all the employees that she is not a real hair stylist is this really how you feel this young woman fresh out of school should be treated. This woman has taken the joy out of working she has abused her position and my daughter. My daughter Ashley Gedeon graduated in august of 2016 she is certified she just took the state board test . I suggested she find another job but she likes your company despite not getting the pay increase she was promised by this same manager. As a parent of a young black woman I cant stand back and watch my daughter go through such rude and in our eyes racist behavior under the guise of hair cuttery corp logo. As a professional black woman i hope you give this the attention it deserves and reach out to this family ASAP anything less would lead me to believe this type of behavior is accepted and condoned.
Barbara Gedeon [protected]