Hair Cuttery / I look like a lop-eared poodle

United States Review updated:

I went in to Hair cuttery, 4351 Washington Rd., Evans, GA. I asked for a perm, a hair trim, and style--I emphatically stated "no bangs." I left looking like a wet lop-eared poodle, with bangs. Mary cut all my long hair off--my hair is so short it can't be styled. It is cut unevenly and in some places will not hold a roller. Mary said she had worked at Brandywine (a nursing home) and knew how older women liked their hair. True enough, I will celebrate my 60th birthday on Friday with guests from out of state looking like a lop-eared poodle with bangs. I asked for a styling product on my hair and Mary made a lame attempt to squirt something from a bottle with a broken nozzle.
Va

Comments

7th of May, 2009
I just had the worst experience I have ever had and it was at the Hair Cuttery. I was a walk in and I was sitting waiting my turn. The next hairdresser waited and then another lady walked in and said she had an appointment with a woman named gerry. but the hairdresser was not named gerry because I called back to make sure that gerry was not working. While I was sitting there, the hairdresser said I was not overlooking you the other woman had an appointment. How dumb do they think I am. and then she asked me do I come there often and I understood why they didn't want to do my hair. I hope that nobody will ever go to the Hair Cuttery at ocean view shopping center in Norfolk, Virginia.
  7th of May, 2009
I hope that this woman loses her job. I have never felt worse in my life.
  7th of May, 2009
I can't believe in this day and time someone can refuse you service. I am a very sick person and can not sit there all day
Mr
  7th of May, 2009
It's their business. It's their service.

Hair Cuttery Logo Hair Cuttery