Hair Cuttery / frustrating experience
Don't tell me the wait is 20 minutes...and 90 minutes later I'm still sitting there waiting!! Needless to say, I walked out! Was I the idiot for waiting so long?
I can understand that those who have appointments have priority perhaps but no one came to address those of us sitting there and waiting patiently and quietly. They saw us sitting there. Staff even walked by us a few times. Not a word.
Perhaps I should've made a stink at the store but I was too pissed to say anything which is so not like me!
So much for their "just walk in" mantra.
More Hair Cuttery Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Cuttery - limiting employees of their rights 
- Hair Cuttery - no customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - lack of customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - horrible service and extremely unprofessional
- Hair Cuttery - horrible experience 
- Hair Cuttery - hair coloring
- Hair Cuttery - harassment by stylist to buy salon products
- Hair Cuttery - stylist sneered at me 
- Hair Cuttery - not even close to what I asked for
- Hair Cuttery - scam charges