Hair Club — no refund
I had my 'free' consultaions with "BOB" at Hair Club on *** St. in Knoxville TN. I was promised that if I did the 'biomatrix' hair replacement that it WOULD NOT damage my hair, and that I would receive ALL my money back !00% of $1500 if not satisfied. I was never given the patch test to see if my hair was strong enough that is listed on the contract. The contract is written so tiny and is so long, and I trusted BOB and just did it without reading...that is ***. My hair was ripped from my head in dime sized bald spots by this process. I was treated horribly when I asked for my money back after it was removed, and told that no, I MIGHT get 50% if corporate headquarters agreed, and they tried to sell me more! I have never been so humiliated, or had my own hair blamed for the problem and the damage it recieved. There was NEVER any show of appology, any regret on their part, any humanity shown to me, except for Rhonda the beauticion who was an angel and compassionate.
More Hair Club Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Club - dishonesty 
- Hair Club - fraud and cheating 
- Hair Club For Men - ext program 
- Hair Club - terrible company! 
- Hair Club - bad services 
- Hair Club For Men - unwanted phone calls
- Hair Club San Jose - san jose stylists are the best
- Hair Club for Men and Women - bad service 
- Hair Club For Men - this is a scam. buyer beware..
- Hair Club For Men - xtrands