Haier / Faulty ac
In May 2006, I had bought a Haier window ac from Vijay sales in Andheri, S.V.Road, under their promotion scheme. From the onset the ac kept on giving problems. It was changed three times because the technicians could not solve the problems. In or around September-October that year, while the product was under warranty, one of the technicians, Sanjay, came and broker the swing of the ac and said he would come and fix it later. But he never came, despite numerous calls.
My husband is a bed-ridden invalid and so I never got time to follow up the complaint, specially since the ac was not in use. When hot weather started again I called up and was told that since the ac was no longer under warranty, I would have to pay for the swing to get fixed. When I said that the technician himself had broken it while it was under warranty, I was told that since the product was no longer under warranty, I would have to pay.
Even the remote was changed 3-4 times, because the ac would never reach the temperature on the remote, never cut off and would just not work properly. Now, too, ac is not working properly and remote works separately from the ac. The ac does not work with remote at all. I am really tired and don't even get time to do follow ups and make calls. You can check with Vijay Sales, or your records.
If you have job sheets with you, you can check about the technician Sanjay, when exactly he came to my house and how and when he broke the swing. You would also learn that the ac and remote have been changed three times at least.
More Haier Complaints & Reviews
- Haier Air Conditioner - Poor after sales service! 
- Haier India - Service issues 
- Haier America - Company will not replace broken machine under warranty! 
- Haier India - Pathetic customer service! 
- Haier-Shop - Do not deliver ordered items 
- Haier Official - hwm 75-918
- Haier - Faulty brand new air conditioner
- Haier Appliance Pvt Ltd - Led TV
- Haier Top Load Washer - HHGregg Extended Warranty
- Haier Dehumidifier - will not honor warranty