Haband / Return policy

1 San Antonio, United States Review updated:

I returned a pair of shoes. After two weeks they processed the return by charging me an additional 8.99. So it cost me another 8.99 to send the shoes back but the refund for the shoes is still pending. HUH?? I will never order from this company ever again.

Go
Apr 2, 2013

Comments

• Zi
      1st of May, 2013

Just so u know not to ever fool with this company again thats how they make their money. I work there and half of the mechandise we ship out comes back because its poor quality, sized wrong or they send u a substitute for what u ordered. Think about it by the time u pay 8.99 times 2 they have made their money. Also they get returns from sheets and underwear that has been opened and they just package it back up and send it back out to some elderly person. Breaks my heart.

• Od
      14th of Jan, 2015

Haband is real shady. All of there hidden stipulations, after you have placed an order. I deleted the order because it was not in stock only to be told, after the order was sent, I should have called and cancel the order. The money was taken out of my account, which alerted me that something went real wrong.
    Customer service cannot speak average English and they only read from a script. You can hear the fear in their voices trying to hold on to there job and try to explain nothing.
    Prepaid label cost me $9.99 - how is that prepaid? Once again a customer service read from the script.
    Angry customers make for bad business, no customers make for no business. I will be contacting the Attorney General because of Haband methods - which are totally incorrect.