Gumtree / [protected]

1 Lower Earley, United Kingdom

Hi,

I have a bad experience with Shalom Cleaning Service. I have booked their services on one saturday at 10am, but no one turn up. The same day i called the company and a man picked up the call.First he said, i know the lady who suppose to turn up (his wife) and she should be there. After 10 mins, he said he is near my house and couldn't find the house. Finally, he called and he said he cant make it. (??)(Why a man is responding the call and why he is looking for my house?) At 2 pm, another lady called and said I am coming to your house and she is not aware of the man's conversation. I said no because i was expecting a cleaner at 10 am not 2pm and im busy dropping my kids to swimming and etc. This stroke my mind, why this lady calling up now and she is not sure what the guy said and she didn't claim its her husband.

As they are not keeping to their words, i then thought i should look for another cleaner. I tried contacting 3 cleaners, suprisingly all 3 cleaners are from same company. The point i dont understand, if your working for one company under one roof, why would they have different numbers, and different company name. Moreover, this is not mentioned in their ad as they are 3 or 4 cleaners. One of them said i need to see your house, the other says i will send another cleaner (which im not aware off). Really suspicious. The ad says £10 per hour cleaning services and i said i need 2 hours but why do you still need to see my house???

a. they dont respond in time
b. they switch cleaners
c. they act suspiciously - a man approached my house without informing me.
d. multiple telephone number under one company. Obviously one is not aware of others activity but claim to be one company.

Dh