Gulf Oil / contaminated/adulterated gas at md039 gulf, 4501 falls rd, baltimore, md
I filled gas in my 2014 Nissan Rogue on 7/23/16 from MD039 GULF, 4501 falls Rd, Baltimore, MD, 21209 gas station and soon after that my car had started jerking/shaking on I-695. before this I never felt such jerking.
I called my service station and they told me to come to car service station and they found that this is because of the bad gas (probably adulterated/contaminated gas).
I have spent nearly 400$ in repairs and lost my valuable time. I have receipt of gas and receipt from the service station showing indication of contaminated gas. I also have the specimen of contaminated gas in a bottle.Please do the needful to ensure the quality of the gas. I have also filed a formal complaint to Maryland Department of agriculture, weight and measure.
Please also suggest me how I can reimburse my repair costs?
More Gulf Oil Complaints & Reviews
- Gulf Oil & Gas Companies International Lottery Programme - scam mail! 
- Gulf Gas Station - overcharged
- Gulf Gasoline Station - fraudulent charge
- Gulf Oil Gas Station - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Gulf Oil - adulterated gas
- Gulf Oil - bad gas
- Gulf Oil - gulf station at 7601 eastern avenue at southern avenue, balto., md 21224 
- Gulf Oil - car service
- Gulf Oil - terrible customer service and lying
- Gulf Oil - gift card not accepted