Gulf Oil / about customer service
I went into Gulf petrol station in Aberdeen, Scotland by the airport to top up my electricity for £10. The cashier put through £40. I told him that I'm not willing to pay £40 cos I only have £10. He said that it's not my fault and I left. After 2 weeks I went into the same petrol station and the same cashier is asking me for the money back. I don't feel I own him anything. He made a mistake and that's the end of it.
Gulf Oil Customer Care's Response, Jun 06, 2018
Gulf Oil LP does not have any affilation with Gulf stations in Europe.
More Gulf Oil Complaints & Reviews
- Gulf Oil & Gas Companies International Lottery Programme - scam mail! 
- Gulf Gas Station - overcharged
- Gulf Gasoline Station - fraudulent charge
- Gulf Oil Gas Station - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Gulf Oil - gulf station terryville ct, threats
- Gulf Oil - bad gas
- Gulf Oil - gulf station at 7601 eastern avenue at southern avenue, balto., md 21224 
- Gulf Oil - car service
- Gulf Oil - terrible customer service and lying
- Gulf Oil - gift card not accepted