Guitar Center — care no longer about the musician only their bottom line!!!
Guitar center was once a store that would adjust prices and haggle to a degree on the price of instruments, guitars in particular. Now the sticker price is the price charged. No more deals so no more reason to go there. Also they used to buy vintage instruments for resale. They paid a fair market price. Not any longer!!! They don't seem to even be familiar with many vintage instruments, their value etc. But they offer a pittance of the actual value. They are either really uneducated as to quality vintage instruments or they are trying to rip-off the seller and then charge top dollar from the buyer. I will not shop there any longer. They are not a good deal type place as they once were. It is a store that charges a premium for inferior instruments. Other guitar stores now blow guitar center prices service and inventory out of the water. Go shop anywhere but guitar center!!! They are only interested in making money not interested in the musician!!
They even push lower end instruments. It seems as if the higher # of sales is all they care about! Also they used to honor their 30 day return policy no problem now it is like pulling teeth to get them to honor their agreement!!! Decide for yourself but be forwarned!!! One last point> the workers on the floor know very little about what they sell!!!
More Guitar Center Complaints & Reviews
- Guitar Center - rip off return policy 
- Guitar Center - ripoff refund policy 
- Guitar Center - thieves 
- Guitar Center - treated bad by store manager doug 
- Guitar Center - bait-and-switch 
- Guitar Center - stupid sale people 
- Guitar Center - unprofessional customer service & poor judgement on policy and rules
- Guitar Center - service
- The Guitar Center at Nashua, NH - bad service
- Guitar Center- Chattanooga, TN - customer service