Guess Handbag / inferior materials used for strap of handbag

1 Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

I bought a Guess handbag about one year or so ago. I have used it on special days and not daily. However, the strap has worn and has peeled and the rubber binding has been stripping off. I am sending a picture and you will see what I am complaining about. I have had other bags from Guess and been satisfied with the products. Please make some kind of restitution as I am unable to use this bag which I like very much. If you can send me another bag which will not do this I would appreciate it. Thank you

Guess Handbag

• Updated by ann zarcadoolas, Apr 16, 2018

I bought this handbag about a year ago on a cruise. I have used it on special days and not daily. However the strap is worn and peeled and the rubber biding has been stripping off. I can't use the bag which I very much like. I would like this bag repaired. I have had other Guess bags and this has never happen and I very much like Guess accessories.

An
Apr 16, 2018

Comments

• Ge
      16th of Apr, 2018

Hi Ann.

Appreciated reading your question.

Guess doesn't refer to any particular local seamstress, but there are many in your area of Florida. By contacting any one of them, he/she should be able to easily replace these handles.

Please note, assuming this information addresses your concern(s) to your satisfaction, no further response is required by you.

• Va
      8th of May, 2018

Hi,

I bought Guess handbag in February from Lisbon Airport. I just opened the packaging and the buckle comes off as soon as I left the handle so my handbag remains open all the time. I have the tag and credit card bill to prove the purchase. I would like to return it I cant use it due to the clip coming off everytime. Can you please let me know the procedure to return. I am based in UK.

Regards,