GuardianProtection / Scam and cheating
I am a new customer of Guardian Protection Services and I do not recommend that anyone establish a contract with Guardian Protection Services. They came out to my house and convince my wife to sign a contract (when I wasn’t home). I feel that they are the worst security company I have ever dealt with, they will “nickel and dime” you to death...
If they would have disclosed this to my wife before she sign the contract, we would have went with a better security service (who stands behind their equipment and installation 100%). I have had so many issues with their equipment and customer service and every time you call them to service their equipment, they will bill you for everything in addition to your monthly fee (What am I paying for?)...
I am to the point that I am not proud to have their sign in front of my house – I have neighbors that also did not have good things to say about them. DO NOT make the MISTAKE I made – if they would have told me it cost about $50 to show up and $25 per minute just to troubleshoot their equipment (for something you did not do) and if they need to replace anything (on this new equipment) there will be additional charges, I would NOT have had their equipment in my home, also they gave a quote to my wife of over $1, 300 to get out of their contract...
More GuardianProtection Complaints & Reviews
- Guardian Protection Services - Stay away 
- Guardian Furniture Protection - Dishonoring Warranty 
- Guardian Protection Services - poor service, dont value customers 
- Guardian Protection Products - did not honor furniture warranty 
- Guardian Protection Products - rip/tear on furniture
- Guardian Protection Products - terrible company
- Guardian Protection Products - guardian protection plan from bob's furniture store
- Guardian Furniture Protection - Warranty
- Guardian Protection Services - Bad service
- Guardian Protection Products - avoid at all costs