Guardian Savings Bank / Business practices

1 Union, KY, United States

When I went through a divorce the judge ordered my ex to make the house payments. However, I was not notified by Guardian that the payments were not being made for 8 months. After speaking with the man who was handeling our account he told me he was obligated to keep me informed on the status of our account but he is now going to forclose on me and the non payments would also be on my credit report. I was forced to file bankruptcy and in the bankruptcy agreement they were to disregard any and all late fees and penalties and I was to start making a payment to catch up the arrearage and my regular payment. When I received my end of year statement I noticed that only $200.00 was put towards the balance of my home and called to discuss this with the mortgage company. They would not return my calls and Tim was never available to speak with me. They were charging me the late fees and was putting my bankrupcy payment and my current payment towards the arrearage which was against the contract with the bankrupcy court. Come January, I would need a new payment book for February and called numerous times to request one since I didn't know what my payment would be without it. Again, no response. I continued making my bankruptcy payment and have not heard one word from Guardian until I moved out in fear of them taking my home without a words notice. Now the bankruptcy is done and all of the sudden I receive a payment book in the mail. They are acting as if I don't exist and are breaking every law they can. I am currently working with an attorney on this and suggest that anyone looking for a mortgage loan NOT to use Guardian. They are frauds and theives.

Sa