Green Dot / your bank is committing fraud against me
I need a US representative to call me immediately
Today, 7:45 PM
I am absolutely furious at what happened with your bank today, and this is now the second time I have had a major money hold hostage issue.
My card would not work last night, 3/10/17. I figured it was because I was out of state, with an unusual transaction for me. I received no email, text, or regular mail alert.
My balance was well over $1000, so when I went to make a purchase today, and it declined, I called customer service.
What I was told, in very badly broken English, was that my card had been reported stolen, shut off, and a new card was to be issued. I made no such report, it seemed that the representative was script reading, and was no help. She transferred me to someone else, who claimed to be a supervisor. This woman refused to help, would not turn my card back on, refused to give me my new card information, and would not indicate if the new card had been sent or not. Funny thing is, she knew I was in a Verizon store, trying to make a purchase, and she would do nothing. Even after telling her your bank had made a huge error, and it needed to be fixed immediately.
I am going on vacation this week, and now I'm wondering how I am going to do so since your bank messed up and is holding all my money hostage. This is the second time in a few months that I have had a situation with your bank, at the fault of your employees, and I have had enough.
I need my card ending in 6399 turned back on immediately, or you need to overnight me a new card immediately. How am I supposed to pay bills, and take a vacation with no money?? All because your bank made an error and your employees are refusing to even put a trouble ticket in, or escalate to another department? I am furious to say the least.
I need a phone call by Monday at the latest, and I need a new card no later than Wednesday. This is completely unacceptable and fraudulent. Period.
More Green Dot Complaints & Reviews
- Green Dot Moneypak - stolen money 
- Green Dot - unlock accounts 
- Walmart Money Card - Visa Prepaid Card Through Ge Money Bank And Green Dot Corp. - can't access money/use card/get a live cust. service rep 
- Walmart Green Dot Money Card - where's my money 
- Green Dot Money Pak - part of a scam 
- Green Dot Corporation - my card was blocked when it was sent to me with my ssi money on it
- Green Dot Corporation - money taken of my card... an unauthorized transaction that I didnt make or authorized 
- Green Dot Prepaid Visa - green dot 
- Green Dot - card is invalid
- Green Dot - green dot bank visa card