Green Dot Corporationrefund check for visa card ending [protected] for total of $270.00

I am request for my refund checks.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Dothan, AL I received letter dated [protected] from Greendot Corporation stated that we ask that you not purchase any of our products or ask others to purchase them on your behalf. I just want my refund checks from 12-5 2016. If anyone who liked to read the letter I will sent you a copy. My case number is 5320133 with processing department.

Te
Jan 18, 2017

Comments

• Cr
      Feb 06, 2017

I also have the same situation. I bought mine on 12/11/16, received the same letter. sent all the documents that they asked for and I have yet to receive my refund. This company is a rip off and I take every chance I get to let people know that.

• Mo
      Feb 14, 2017

I also have the same problem. I bought mine on 12-19-16, and to this day haven't seen my refund. Green Dot is a scam and Wal-Mart needs to stop selling their cards. Every time I called it was the same excuse. We will be mailing your refund in 2 weeks. When asked to speak to a supervisor claimed that they were all busy but I could hear them telling the Rep what to say.