greatfunsite.com / ticketmaster rebate

1 Arlington, TN, United States

Bought very expensive tickets via ticketmaster and was offered a $30 rebate if I do a $1 trial with greatfunsite.com. Only catch was I needed to call and cancel the service before the next month or I would be charged much more. I googled and saw where someone said it worked for them. So I went ahead and called to ask about it and they offered me 2 $30 rebates if I joined right then. So I did it. I was then told that I couldn't cancel for the first 5 days. So I called after that amount of time and was told the rebate info would be emailed to me. It never was. So I called again and was told it would be a week before they send it. I finally got the info after calling again to cancel and complaining. I had to email the info sent and copy of the receipt for tickets to the address on the info. I have now been waiting for a very long time and have received nothing. I am very angry and think its totally unacceptable for ticketmaster to be with this company. You already have too many charges when checking out and to add this shady business on top of it all is just horrible. So I insist on the 2 $30 rebates from either company and urge everyone to never try this. Greatfunsite.com's phone number is [protected]
Please help me!!!