greatfunsite.com / Lies

United States Review updated:
Great Fun Site
I was reffered to this company by someone else for a rebate. I figured sure, why not, but it's a terrible mistake. They said they would send me the rebate in an email after they charged me $1, and they did say there was a reoccurring fee every month for X amount of $ if I didn't cancel before. Sure that's fine, so I went ahead with it. They said I would receive an email with my rebates and more information on the other deals on the site as soon as the payment went through. Then suddenly, she's asking me again for consent to charge my card. I question why, since I just went through this, they were basically trying to sign me up for something real slick and sneaky. Of course I said no, and that was that. So a few days later, I'm charged by TLG*GREATFN88500548JUL ###-####### CT ################ RECURRING but still nothing in the mail or email. I call them, they apologize and say they'll send me a $100 rebate in the mail, and that the email will be sent right away. I expressed my dissatisfaction and tried to unsubscribe, but the lady on the phone ignored this, and recited some line I"m sure she's been trained to say. Another week passes and nothing. I called back, once again to ask why hasn't my rebate come through, and I got a gentleman representative this time. He said that the email was sent out two days ago, but i'll probably receive it within the next few days. RED FLAG. Most emails only take a few seconds to send. If it takes days, chances are because it's been marked as spam too many times, and there are delay channels it has to go through. Anyway, so at this point i don't care about my rebate and just want to get off this stupid subscription list. And though it seems very petty, but I want my dollar back too. Nothing they said would happen happened, and now I'm out a candy bar, or an arizona tea, or something more worthwhile than spam. The guy started to say the exact same thing the other girl said last time I tried to get off the list, but this time I interrupted him to say they no longer have my consent to charge my card, so he gave me a confirmation code for cancellation but oddly can't email it to me because "customer service doesn't email." Ridiculous. I don't know what all this is about, but I noticed in a lot of these reviews, no one knows where this is coming from or how to cancel. The number I call is [protected]. Revolt. Get your money back.
Jul 31, 2015

N  23rd of Oct, 2015 by
I was told 1 for the 1st month then 16.99 after that but i can cancel after 30 days so i don't get charged 16.99. Sounds like you have to really push back to get them to cancel your "membership" I saw this cz i order alot of concert tickets and they said they could give me a 30 dollar rebate thanks for your info tho sounds like its not worth i don't need a headache.

Great Fun Logo Great Fun