Great Fun / cancelled enrollment and company continued to debit my account

1 Elk Grove, CA, United States Review updated:

I cancelled my Great Fun account in September of 2008, then recently went through my bank statements and noticed I was still being charged the monthly enrollment fee. I called to cancel again, but because I did not have my cancellation code (I had thrown it away a few months ago), I was not refunded the amount I had been charged in the months after cancelling my account the first time. I am very upset that my money was taken without my consent and then not given back to me. I did not want to be enrolled anymore, and so I cancelled and considered it a done deal, but apparently the company kept my information and used it to sneak out the monthly enrollment fee. This company is very unprofessional, and I would think what they did to me is illegal as well.

Comments

• Se
      7th of Jan, 2010

I also cancelled my membership that was FREE for 30 days. Then, I continued to get charges. The phone call i made to stop charges and the cancellation code is put into a word doc saved as cancellationcodes. that is the last time i will be without a code because i can just pull it up on a doc. In addition, writting to Great Fun Support Service P.O. Box 6100 Westerfield, OH 43086 and asking for a refund for the previous MONTHS charges may get further refunds. It surly is a full time job being a consumer.