Great Expressions / Terrible experience

United States Review updated:

My family had gone to this dentist due to our insurance. They advised my husband he needed a deep cleaning. (Scaling and root planing) which was $1500.00 He went ahead and had the treatment done. Then I went 2 weeks later and they advised me I needed the same, my was worst then his and mine would of been $1800.00.

I did not have the treatment done, in fact I called my insurance company and had them look into this. I have never had any problems with my teeth or gums. This dentist office is the biggest rip off. I would not recommend them to anyone!!! They will take your money!!!

BEWARE...
Va

Comments

Gi
  13th of May, 2011
Great Expressions Orthodontic Care in Roseville, Michigan ruined my smile, they refused to remove the braces until I signed a waiver. The waiver is to prevent you from suing them. I followed their instruction but, in the end my teeth look extremely uneven and misaligned. NICOLE SIERRA OLDS is seriously the worst orthodontist. Please save yourself a ton of money, time, and heart break. Find a different Orthodontist.
Sa
  19th of May, 2016
place is dirty, filthy and old the board of health needs to shut them down.
unacceptable for a dentist office!!!
the office manger is rude and nasty
dont go there..
there are plenty of better dentist for your children!!!
and your self
I was there on 05/16/2016 so this is recent

wait time is 2 hours at least

they should call it disgusting expression!!!

Great Expressions Logo Great Expressions