Great Expressions / Terrible experience

My family had gone to this dentist due to our insurance. They advised my husband he needed a deep cleaning. (Scaling and root planing) which was $1500.00 He went ahead and had the treatment done. Then I went 2 weeks later and they advised me I needed the same, my was worst then his and mine would of been $1800.00.

I did not have the treatment done, in fact I called my insurance company and had them look into this. I have never had any problems with my teeth or gums. This dentist office is the biggest rip off. I would not recommend them to anyone!!! They will take your money!!!

BEWARE...

Va

Comments

• Gi
      13th of May, 2011

Great Expressions Orthodontic Care in Roseville, Michigan ruined my smile, they refused to remove the braces until I signed a waiver. The waiver is to prevent you from suing them. I followed their instruction but, in the end my teeth look extremely uneven and misaligned. NICOLE SIERRA OLDS is seriously the worst orthodontist. Please save yourself a ton of money, time, and heart break. Find a different Orthodontist.

19th of May, 2016

place is dirty, filthy and old the board of health needs to shut them down.
    unacceptable for a dentist office!!!
    the office manger is rude and nasty
    dont go there..
    there are plenty of better dentist for your children!!!
    and your self
    I was there on 05/16/2016 so this is recent

wait time is 2 hours at least

they should call it disgusting expression!!!