GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World / lack of winning combinations on slot machine, less payouts, and bad coverage of winners announcements in non-smoking sun lounge

1 Cape Town, South Africa Review updated:

There has over the years been of late even more lessor and lessor winning combinations on the slot machines, it has really become a pathetic situation with how having come here since its opening and all too familiar with how the slot machines used to pay out winning combinations and jackpots. These days that is no longer evident.

Then when you sit in the non-smoking sun lounge while having a meal and announcements are made it is definitely not audible enough or visually appealing and many times one misses out on a win.

St
Jun 28, 2017

Comments

• Ns
      5th of Mar, 2018

Grandwest is the biggest joke of all time. I showed my husband how I could predict what the slot machines would do. I would put my card in and tell him the first spin they will give you 2 off features to get free spins and four of 9 or 10's. Then you never get a combination or 2 features again. Only 2 nines. The next machine the same happened etc. When I eventually get spins after hours of feeding a machine, I get a set of spins and win only the money for getting the free spins. This is disgusting. Where is the return that the government demands casino's to payout. They obviously don't care as their take gets bigger is the casino's profit is bigger.
    N Santo Domingo