Grand West / Very unhappy

Jul 17, 2015
Grand West
Cape Town
Good day

I am a gold card holder (Card No : [protected]) at Grand West, never once won anything. They say the pay outs are calculated against you visits and how how money you spend there, but this is a load of crap.

I also know that gambling can become a addiction, And I was for counseling earlier this year, but the main fact is that they just steal your money, I spend like almost R[protected] over the last year, and did I win anything? Maybe a R1 500-00 once every 3 months. This put me under loads of debt, but I will spear you the details as Grand West and every one in the Gambling industry just do not care.

Please close down this place, as this will contribute to many people being more happy and also will reduce the crime limit. For example, the peoples money do not get stolen/taken away, and leaving them with nothing, they wont turn to crime for daily needs. I know this is everyone's free will to choose when to stop, but this not change the fact that they make it so easy for anyone to become addicted.

Please look into this.

Kind Regards

GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World Logo GrandWest Casino and Entertainment World
Customer Care Service