Grand Getaways / Grand Getaways is a big rip-off!
I bought Grand Getaways in St. Martin and according to the US office they are not connected, yet now I am a member. I purchased this travel club to eliminate my traveling problems,(which is what they promise). When I called for airfare, it was priced higher than right off the internet. They had no travel locations available when requested, yet the other travel agencies had plenty. They say they can sell your timeshares with no problems, yet after you pay the money you don't hear from them again. If you call the sales office after purchasing, they claim they satisfy 87% of the time, and I guess I fell into the 13%.
Resort Solutions (supposedly the company that sells your timeshare for you) is probably a one person office that takes your money and doesn't even say thank you. When you call her from the Grand Getaways office to see if she can sell your timeshares, she tells you that they would sell easily because you paid so little, add a couple thousand and in 3 months they would be gone. Six months later, she states they are overpriced and won't sell.
Grand Getaways is a big rip-off.
More Grand Getaways Complaints & Reviews
- Go Grand Getaways - Travel Club Fraud 
- Go Grand Getaways - scam 
- Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club - It's a scam 
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Refused to refund renewal fee 
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Cancel the membership and get refunded 
- Coast to Coast Grand Getaways - discount and prepaid vacations
- Coast to Coast Grand Getaways - scam on trying to continually get money from me for yearly fees when i pay they upgrade me then tell me i haven't made my yearly fees 
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Travel service
- Grand Getaways / Coast To Coast - rip off and false promises
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Avoid Coast to Coast Grand Getaways!! (AKA GGT Miami, Coast-to-Coast, Grand Incentives, Grand Getaways)