GrabCarincentive scam

Public: Beware of the scam incentive of grabcar/ Grabtaxi inc. We are writing you this letter because we used to work with uber and we received good incentive though it was shallow at this time so we switch to Grabcar Philippines under the umbrella of Grabtaxi Inc based in malaysia. Our point is they promised incentives but they hold and make it appear you violated certain policy but when you verify what the offense are, they will tell you that it is from Singapore and Malaysia who banned them. In this scenerio, no where can you find a way to get all your hard earned incentives by virtue of meeting the quota as per Grabcar policy. Make it short your incentives will be all gone like dust in the wind and worst you are banned. Weare calling the attention of the Chef's of NBI, LTFRB and local government to apprehend this modus operandi in metro manila and is now spreading in cities like Baguio, Cebu and many places.

GrabCar

Re
Nov 14, 2015

Comments

• Un
      Nov 14, 2015

As I recall in all GrabCar's seminars, they have mentioned several times that incentives are not permament. They never promised this in the first place. Incentives are always the company's pregrogative and not a guarantee.

• Ca
      Nov 14, 2015

Your not reading it carefully or you have a poor comprehension in English because it says here that it is all about qualified incentives being hold not during the period where there is no incentives ok?

• Un
      Nov 15, 2015

I think I have misunderstood the complaint. I stand corrected.

I suggest you go to the office or email them for issues like this. I had an issue about the incentives but immediately resolved after I emailed them.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Sir
    your case is different from many who lodge a complaint so please stop comparing yourselves because you don't have any idea what this company is all about. If you are a spy from grab please stop your crack because people here are having problems for months and their cars were repossessed and worst it reaches to about hundreds and hundreds of thousand which were withhold and they were banned. Are you banned so stop it

Nov 15, 2015

I Should have not leave Uber because Uber is the best. This company has just commited a syndicate large scale Estafa case

Nov 15, 2015

Yes, Case now is pending in LTFRB. They are not allowed to hire or recruit.

• Ge
      Nov 15, 2015

If you have complains? Go to grab office, not here. Proper place and time to complain. We can also think that you're from Uber based on how you talk. Grab didn't force you to buy a car or didn't force you to join them. If Uber is the best why are there complains against Uber too?
    As you mentioned, your case is different from others .. so not all grab operators are experiencing your experience. You can only say a company is a scam if all those who deserve to have the incentives were not given incentives. Maybe grab just need to repolish their system, same with Uber and other big companies, it isn't a new case. They may not be perfect but it's far different from a scam. If it's a scam you won't see an office of grab now.
    FYI, I am not from grab company. I have a car under grab and all my incentives were given. i have applied my car to grab voluntarily and accepted the incentives they are giving to us, It is an incentive so meaning .. it's a BONUS apart from the total fare we are getting. I have previous complains to grab, discrepancy in incentive computation... but all were settled and can be considered a normal error.
    A lot of people are thanking these grab and uber app based ride because commuting became easier. Getting a cab or taxi is now easier. Peace!

• Ad
      Nov 16, 2015

Try to see all the complaints in all grab page in Facebook if you are really from grab because many incentives were hold and the way they hold it is they have to ban you so it will appear legal. Yes I am operating from Uber now but stop my operation from Grab because of this issue. Please stop playing here because peoples' money are involved and this is a serious case. Filipinos are always playing safe and they are great manipulator and is known around the world so better back off!

• Ri
      Nov 18, 2015

Yes it is true because I was suspended for one month with no apparent reason when I complaint in the grab office and worst they took 50% of my commission incentives lately.

• Te
      Nov 19, 2015

Hi All

We just want to reiterate that Grabcar is not what she is saying. I would say Uber is fine and legitimate but Grabcar has took plenty of money from their peers because they Hold the incentives specially those who did great money out of thei great effort so we want to warn the people of Manila, Philippines that this founder of Grabcar has multiple charges in Malaysia related to Financial Scam.

Your's Truly

Couple

• Te
      Dec 05, 2015

To the Public especially to those who want to apply as Peers or Partners in Grabcar. Below is how Grab will fool you with their stupid incentives that will destroy your cars and you won't earn anything despite efforts so this is fraudulent and cheating to the filipinos.
    GRABCAR'S
    NEW INCENTIVE SCHEME
    FOR DECEMBER 7 TO DECEMBER 13
    WITH BONUS!

Ho, ho, ho, GrabCar Peers!

We're getting busier this holiday season!
    We're giving a BONUS for RUSH HOUR RIDES on top of the usual incentives! Read more below!
    Driving part-time? No worries! We've added more tiers to accommodate part-time drivers! Hit the roads on rush hours and EARN FROM HIGHER FARES, PLUS OUR RIDES BONUS!
    Holidays are approaching = higher number of requests = higher rush hour rates = HIGHER FARE = HIGHER INCOME! Plus, don't forget the bonus!

'Tis the season to be merry, indeed!

New Incentive Scheme for GrabCar and GrabCar+

PHP 4, 000

PHP 8, 000 - PHP 9, 999
    PHP 3, 500

Weekly cut-off: 00:01 AM of Monday to 11:59 PM of Sunday

Fare computation will be on the basis of total fare
    (including GrabCar's 20% commission but excluding tips)

The total fare qualified for incentives will include only the highest fare of
    each unique passenger per week

Minimum Acceptance Rate (AR) of 85% to qualify for incentives

Complete at least

30 RIDES

between

6 AM - 11 AM & 4 PM - 12 MN

MONDAY TO FRIDAY

and get a fixed bonus of

PHP 1, 000

RUSH HOUR BONUS INCENTIVES

on top of whatever you earn from the fare incentives!

The total rush hour rides qualified for bonus incentives will include only one rush hour ride per unique passenger per week

The PHP 1, 000 bonus is a fixed sum

Minimum Acceptance Rate (AR) of 85% to qualify for bonus incentives

HACKS TO EARN MORE!

What matters is how much total fare you earn, so More Online Hours + High Acceptance Rate = Higher Income!
    We reward long rides, too! Long rides help you minimize your downtime and maximize the fare.
    Be online and bid for booking requests on rush hours! Check out our Rush Hour Rate Hack Sheet below to maximize higher fares during peak rush hour periods!

Wondering where to go?

We seem to have a whole lot of passengers booking a ride from the areas below during morning and evening super peak hours. Insider tip: we've got more booking requests from these areas and higher rush hour rates!

Drivers get more fare + passengers get more Grab love = win-win!

HACKS TO KEEP TRACK OF THE FARE!

For Peer-drivers: list down the total fixed fare before or after each trip.
    For drivers: Check your Driver App Job History. GrabCar's 20% commission is listed in the Job History section of the app. Divide this value by 0.2 to get the total fare.
    Take screenshots of the e-receipt page to keep track your income.

INCENTIVE GUIDELINES

*For the total fare qualified for incentives, we sum up only the fare of the driver's weekly unique passengers.
    If a passenger was serviced by the same driver more than once per week (beginning 00:01 AM of Monday to 11:59 PM of Sunday of each week), then only the highest fare of the passenger's trips for that week will be counted in the computation of the total fare qualified for incentives.
    All drivers must maintain a minimum Acceptance Rate (AR) average of 85% from Monday to Sunday. Drivers who fall below 85% AR average will not receive any driver incentive.
    Metro Manila is defined as the collection of cities under the National Capital Region: Manila, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Makati, Malabon, Mandaluying, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Pateros, Quezon City, San Juan, Taguig, Valenzuela. Greater Metro Manila is defined as all of Metro Manila, plus nearby urban centers of Antipolo, Bacoor, and Imus.
    Only trips taken inside Greater Metro Manila will be counted in the total fare qualified for incentives.
    You must accept booking requests coming from Metro Manila.
    You may or may not accept booking requests coming from or going to Antipolo, Bacoor, or Imus; you may do so at your own discretion. Trips coming from or going to Antipolo, Bacoor, and Imus will be counted in your total fare qualified for incentives.
    If you choose to accept booking requests going to or coming from outside Greater Metro Manila, you may do so at your own discretion, but these trips will not be counted in your total fare qualified for incentives
    Total fare for incentives includes passenger promo rides (total fixed fare) but excludes tips.

Want a quick breakdown of this week's incentive remittances? We're now rolling our summary of transactions!

Fill in the form through the link below and we'll be sure to send you a summary of transactions to help you manage your weekly remittances.

Here's a tip: once you've already filled in the form, no need to fill in the form each week. You'll be part of our database, and we'll automatically send you a summary of transactions every week! Sending of summaries of transactions may take up to five working days after the date of remittance.

Please allot at least 5 working days for us to process your incentives. Your valid incentives will always be remitted to you.

However, if the system detects an account exhibiting CHEATING OR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, NO INCENTIVE will be remitted to the account and the account will be PERMANENTLY BANNED from the system.

The past few days, we've seen rides per driver and fare per driver rising! GrabCar sets a fare and incentive structure that is fair, sustainable, and constantly achievable.

Here's to more rides and higher income this coming week!

Team GrabCar MNL

Bangkal, Makati City, Philippines

Unsubscribe / Manage options

• Je
      Jan 22, 2016

unjustified dismissal without a grievance procedure. Victimizing GC drivers with low fares but wanted 5 stars services. Misinformed GC drivers on legality of Grabcar and insurance cover. I was terminated on 7th.Jan 2016 but all my grabpay fares and credit prepaid for use of the app is still being withheld!.
    Ex GC driver, Kuala Lumpur.

• Be
      Apr 02, 2016

I went into a grab car and left my phone in the passenger seat. I later tried calling my phine after 5 mintues of running after the car. But the person who stole my phone switvhed it off. I am devastated beacuse i am a student and not a local malaysian. I dont know what to do. Any suggestions?

I called the car driver by calling the grab car company, but when the taxi driver returned .. i checked his car and coulnt find my phone

• Be
      Apr 02, 2016

My experience in Malaysia has been worse to worse. Ive been in situations I wouldnt have imagined before. IN this country, you need a lock not only for your bags but also lock yourself infornt of the locals. The locals are very hard to get along with. Well, some people are exceptions. I came across this sly, conniving girl.

Jun 02, 2016

i am from bacolod and thinking about this. my friend loaned 3 suv's because of the incetive program which is "wow" . after 3 months, the incetive program lowered down...less 25%. Now, she is now a "pagdadalawang isip" and nervous what will happen next..Whenever i will ride a taxicab, i asked most of the drivers of taxi who do grab a taxi, they mostly turning their cp off or not doing or grab a taxi anymore though they have a grab a taxi sticker, when i asked them they just told me that "indi na nami ang grab kay daw kami ang ginaipit"..most of them has the same reasons. hope someone could enlighten me about this..thanks

• Je
      Aug 22, 2016

Grabcar cheat incentive
    I drove 105 trips but they say I only driven 99 trips.
    Second time I drove 108 trips then they say I drove 98 trips