GrabCar / GrabTaxigrabshare transit and driver

Dear Grab,

I hope my e-mail finds you well.

I am writing to your office to file a complaint with the GrabShare booking I am into at this moment.

I am supposed to go to B Hotel 14 sct Rallos St. Laging Handa Quezon City.

Booking details:
Driver's name: Erwel Obana Crisostomo
Toyota Vios (Black)
VV 3816
LRT 2 Santolan Foot Bridge to B Hotel Quezon City

Promo: GS50
Tag this trip as:
Personal

Grab said that I should be the one to be dropped off first as the pick up point is only 15mins away from my desired drop off. I already told the driver that according to the Grab App I am the one to be dropped off first.

Apparently, the driver still decided to en route the other passenger to Market Market which is way too far from my pick up point.

This incident caused me so much inconvenience as I am a national government employee and about to represent the agency in a national inter-agency policy workshop. This incident made me so late for the said activity. Imagine the travel I have been through, I went around the whole Pasig City to Edsa to Quezon Avenue?? This is the worst experience I had with Grab.

A valued customer does not deserve this kind of service.

I am complaining not out of my employment background by I am complaining based on technicality of the booking details:
1. I should be the one to be dropped off first according to my booking
2. Map shows an interval of 15mins from pick up to destination
3. I insisted but I was not prioritized

I hope you can do something about this matter. I hope to hear from your office today.

Thank you very much.