GrabCar / GrabTaxi / grab bike in vietnam
Grab Bike Plate No.: 36B6-451.12
Driver Name: Lê Thị Hoài Linh
Date: 5 Jan 2019
This driver cancelled the booking without informing me, acted like he knew how to reach the location I was heading to but actually don't, and demanded a huge payment compared to the original Grab fare (4 times more) when we stopped at roadside. When I showed him the Google Map's route, he refused to follow it, even trying to go to the opposite direction. I was forced to hold the phone on my hand while riding the scooter and actively steer him towards the destination. What should have been a half-hour ride took us over 90 minutes. This was my first Grab ride in Vietnam and it really soured the experience, even though all subsequent Grab rides in Vietnam, both on scooters and cars, have been smooth. I know petty crimes are prevalent in Vietnam, but Grab should actively remove scammers like this driver from their registration.
More GrabCar / GrabTaxi Complaints & Reviews
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - I am complaining about the customer support and grab's e-receipt 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabcar banned my account for many cancellation.
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unauthorized credit card charges
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unknown grab receipt
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - is fair to charge late fee which he didn't call me when he reach? 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grab services
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - bag with laptop
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grab ride experience
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - naiwan ko phone ko da grab