GPNetHelp.com / Online scam!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I recently noticed a charge on mine & my husbands joint checking account online statement for $34.95. I called our bank and told them neither of us authorized this charge, they told me we would have to WAIT for it to actually post before we could dispute it. After googling this site, I see they are ripping hundreds of people off nationwide with fraudulent charges of $9.95 and $34.95. Someone had posted this phone # [protected] so I called & spoke to a rep that told me this was just a billing company & after I gave her some brief info, she said the charges would be refunded to our account & our cc info would be blocked, but I am still going to get new bank cards for me and my husband. This is an outrage and why hasn't anyone stopped these scammers by now??? I plan on contacting the Ky attorney general's office and the local BBB to report these people!

Li

Comments

• Da
      18th of Apr, 2008

I was scammed too, I just got a call on Wed from my Fraud prevention card services and they read me the same charges, the charges had already been approved but something must have flagged them to call me to verify. Now i am disputing them through my bank who is always so wonderful to assit, but i agree this is an outrage, and What can we do about it? I am very upset that someone has done this to me, and you and your husband as well as others, lets get them shut down! Let me know what i can do to assit!!!