GPNetHelp.com / Online scam!
I recently noticed a charge on mine & my husbands joint checking account online statement for $34.95. I called our bank and told them neither of us authorized this charge, they told me we would have to WAIT for it to actually post before we could dispute it. After googling this site, I see they are ripping hundreds of people off nationwide with fraudulent charges of $9.95 and $34.95. Someone had posted this phone # [protected] so I called & spoke to a rep that told me this was just a billing company & after I gave her some brief info, she said the charges would be refunded to our account & our cc info would be blocked, but I am still going to get new bank cards for me and my husband. This is an outrage and why hasn't anyone stopped these scammers by now??? I plan on contacting the Ky attorney general's office and the local BBB to report these people!
More GPNetHelp.com Complaints & Reviews
- GPNetHelp.com - Unauthorized charge! 
- GPNetHelp.com - unauthorised charges 
- GPNetHelp.com - Fraudulent Charges 
- GPNetHelp.com - Unauthorized charges!!!! 
- GPNetHelp.com - Multiple unauthorized transactions 
- GPNetHelp.com - fraud charges
- GPNetHelp.com - unautherized charges
- GPNetHelp.com - They charged me without I know anything about it! 
- GPNetHelp.com - Stealing money from my account