[Resolved] GotPrint.com / Printograph / order switched

1 Burbank, CA, United States

I clicked on their promo currently being advertised via google ads. Upon ordering, I didn't notice, but the site had switched my order from 500 cards to 100 cards. The promo was 500 cards for $8.50. When my 100 cards arrived, only then did I notice that the order had been switched during ordering--not by me, but the system.

I contacted Larry, Mo, and Curly and HR via email. After their nonsensical and sarcastic response, did I feel the need to let others know and beware.

I'll continue to use the other big name, big online print folks. But, never again these guys. Just glad the order was $8.50 and not $1, 000 like are usual orders with the big V online company.

• Resolution statement

• Hi Rob,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we have no way to confirm if the quantity at any point changed before the order was placed. We always do ask for the customer to check their order before confirming and placing the order. Our offer was $8.50 for 500 single-sided business cards, as the ad stated. The link pre-fills the form, but again if changes were made at any point before the purchase was made on the website, we are not responsible for. The most we can do is offer you a discount on a future order.

Kindly, Thank you