GotPrint.compoor quality and bad customer service

"I have used Gotprint.net for some time, never had a problem, found the site easy to use, but when a job was printed wrong with a large color variation, The customer service was horrible. pog_0_5497620 We now several cases of printed cards that are garbage.
it is too expensive to ship back and although I have complained many times and offered solutions they now won't even respond to me. I understand they don't want people using materials, I have offered to send video evidence of us destroying the postcards. I
just wanted them to stand behind their product, simply not the case. so-good when all works... but with a problem, very unreasonable. To pay to ship back is paying for their poor quality. will never use again-not worth the risk"

Fi
Dec 18, 2014

Comments

Mar 14, 2017

Having the EXACT same problem. Uploaded photos to show a HUGE color difference between business cards ordered at the SAME time. $100 order they wanted to give me a $10 credit, than $30 credit. Now they want me to mail them all in at MY expense if I want a refund on them, even though I've provided several photo examples. This company does NOT care about customer service or apparently quality.

Mar 15, 2017

Same order. Different names on cards, they ran it as two batches. They say that the color can be 85% accurate and that's good enough for them.