GotPrint.com / Never received product

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I had a terrible experience with GotPrint.com. I ordered a small sample order of 250 business cards (VERY glad I did not order a larger amount) and my APT # did not get included somehow on the order (this is not a problem however because my leasing office accepts packages for me regularly). My shipping charge was $8.95 and UPS did not deliver. Upon calling GotPrint.com (Who has a B- rating with BBB) they did not offer to help with the situation at all and told me if I wanted to receive my cards I would have to pay them an additional $10 to have them notify UPS of my APT #. This delay on shipping caused me to have to order from another company and I still have not received my product I paid GotPrint for.

I will never do business with them again.

Comments

• Sn
      15th of Dec, 2009

Do a lot of work with them for single cheap printing jobs, but cannot trust my larger multiple orders or anything that requires attention. Do more than a few thousand dollars a month with them, but get no preferential treatment or customer service outside the fairly large bureaucracy of non-empowered 1st tier and apologetic (and also unempowered) supervisors. Orders I've done have been routinely mishandled requiring a lot of extra time on my part to make sure the job got out - forget doing anything time-sensitive with their mailing service. I tried one mailing for a large franchise I handle and they dropped the ball all the way. Took 2 weeks after printing to get cards in the mail.

Never again. Bottom line, they're cheap and not particularly open to changing their ways.

Use them for cheap & dirty (though quality is good) but watch the process the whole way if your clients are depending in it.

• Go
      28th of Sep, 2010

Hello ScammedByGotPrint,

I sent you a message earlier, but did not hear a response back. I'm very sorry to hear about the problem you had with your package delivery. Unfortunately, we do require for customers to pay the additional $10 fee if they originally did not supply the complete address (including apt#'s). If you provide me with an order number, I can look into this and try to resolve this for you. Thank you.

• Go
      28th of Sep, 2010

Hi snak,

I apologize for the problems you had with our service and orders. Please provide me with an order number so that i can look into this for you to see how I can resolve the problems. I assure you that I will take a note of this in your account and work on improving our service in order to prevent these issues in the future. Thank you.