GotPrint.com / terrible customer service

What a bunch of arrogant a-holes! I can't believe how crappy the customer 'service' is at gotprint. Avoid these guys like the plague!

After screwing up my order they still insist that it was I who made a mistake. I had called to ask about getting some labels printed that my client could write on using a sharpie. They told me what to order and I ordered it. After some hassle about the proof that was sent, I found out from them later that my client would not be able to write on the labels. I asked to change or cancel the order and they wouldn't let me! (it hadn't even gone to print yet, just "policy") Anyway, they went ahead and shipped the wrong item to my client directly and refused to issue a credit or refund. I complained to my credit card company and the matter was resolved. Or so I thought.

That was two years ago. I recently was doing some charity work for a local church and thought I'd give Gotprint.com another try and see how they handle a simple trifold brochure. Big mistake. Apparently they've revoked my account because of my previous complaint and won't accept any new business from me now. How idiotic is that?

DON'T REWARD STUPID COMPANIES LIKE GOTPRINT WITH YOUR BUSINESS ... there are plenty of other online print vendors out there with ACTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and actual people who want your business - not some arrogant adolescent manager with a score to settle.

Comments

• Ea
      28th of Sep, 2009

totally agreed with other guy's complaints.
    NEVER MAKE ORDER from this company.
    GotPrint.Com customer service is worse than anybody out there.

• Go
      30th of Sep, 2010

Hi pointybird,

I apologize for the problems you had with GotPrint. Please provide me with an order number so that I can look into this for you and see how we can resolve this situation. Thank you.

• Go
      30th of Sep, 2010

Hi easysatisfy,

I'm sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our customer service. Please provide me with an order number, and/or respond back with the situation, and I will happily look into it for you. Please be assured that we always take a note of these issues, and work on them to improve our communication with our customers. Thank you.

• Sh
      16th of Nov, 2012

I decided to do my business cards with gotprint and they told me that they do not keep accounts open if they do not have more than 10 orders per month. They won't even look at you. Actually, the service rep and manager were very rude when I told them that I am not planning on doing more than 10 orders per month. I did business with them for over 5 years and all of a sudden, it is an issue that I do not do business with them as often as they want. So, I decided to go somewhere else. I went to VistaPrint and it was a total different experience. They were very professional and they have no minimum order quantity. They actually feel more like a bigger company while gotprint sounds more like a mom-n-pop operation. Actually, so gotprint remember who the potential customer was that they treated rudely, my sign on at gotprint WAS shoprite. Bye-bye!