GotPrint.com / Poor service/bad product

Phone: 8779227374
I had been a long time customer of Vista Print and thought I'd try out gotprint.com to see how they're product was and the level of service they provide.

Well, I can honestly say it's pathetic...PATHETIC AT BEST!!!

I had uploaded my letterhead and I received an email the following day stating the spec's of the dimensions were not correct. I found that hard to believe because both Vista Print and Fed Ex/Printing have printed my letterhead off that file for years. The customer service rep read me the numbers but couldn't explain why they needed to be that way...ok, so she's a customer service person, not a technical person...I guess that's why she answers only the phones. 20 seconds after getting off the phone with her I received a cancellation email stating my order was now cancelled...who cancelled the order? Not Me!!! Again, another call to gotprint.com and spoke to a supervisor named Lori who was more than helpful and understanding and got my order reinstated. I took that file down to have it sized to the dimensions that gotprint.com wanted and low and behold...IT WAS THE DIMENSIONS that gotprint.com wanted. I re-uploaded the file without a problem this time...go figure!

3 days later, I receive an email stating they were still waiting for approval...what approval? I approved the order the first time? I clicked on the link for "approval" and I get an "Error 404" "file does not exist"...GREAT!!! Here's ANOTHER call to gotprint.com, the customer rep stated he would send me another link and apologized for what happened, I asked to speak to a supervisor and which he mentioned they would not be in until 8:00 am and he would personally brief the supervisor of my situation as soon as they got in and even read back my phone number for them to call me back.

5 HOURS HAVE GONE BY AND STILL NO CALL!!! I call them AGAIN..go figure, spoke with Lori again and she apologized that she was never spoken too by the customer service rep about my problems (lie? who knows...who cares) Lori stated she wanted to "expedite" my order and wanted to have her manager George know about the problems I have experienced.

When George finally picked up the phone, he offered nothing but excuses for everything that happened, and while I was on the phone with him, I received 5 emails stating my order was "approved" which was approved at 8:00 am, it's now 1:00 pm. He stated it was MY SERVER that was sending these emails and MY SERVER that was generating the "404 Error"...OK...WHATEVER!!!

He offered no solutions or any discount for my order or for any future order for all the crap I've had to deal with, LIKE I'D EVER ORDER AGAIN!!! He stated and I will quote, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO ORDER FROM US, I'LL JUST CANCEL YOU'RE ORDER AND YOU CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, WE REALLY DON'T CARE." My response was as you would expect and I cancelled my order...he failed to tell me that my refund would take 10-15 business days, so when I received the email on that, I called him AGAIN...he stated the refund would be 5-10 days...I asked him if it was 5-10 or 10-15...he was at a loss and stated, "WHAT DO YOU WANT, I CANCELLED YOUR ORDER AND GAVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK, JUST DONT' CALL US EVER AGAIN...WE DON'T WANT YOUR BUSINESS" and just hung up on me!

George is about as useful as a tit on a hog!!! He lacks professionalism and customer service skills or lets just say "people skills" in general.

I've read all the comments here and wish I would have read them earlier but I have to admit that things do happen, it's how you correct them as a business and how you serve the customer...GEORGE, YOU HAVE FAILED MISERABLY IN THIS TASK AND I AS WELL AS OTHERS WILL PASS YOU OUR VIEWS...REFERALLS GO A LONG WAY BUT NOT WITH YOU!

A  26th of Feb, 2009 by
I strongly urge others with similar experiences with Gotprint to share the horror stories within their own design or advertising communities.

The manager in my complaint was George also. What an arrogant tool. There is no reason for a company representative to behave that way and piss off customers. He has no clue and apparently either do the owners.
A  24th of Apr, 2009 by
I was hung up on as well! AWEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. We tried for adys to get a product because the price was soo good. NEVER AGAIN. beware of gotprint.com!!!
Hi Emperor of Quan,

I would firstly like to apologize for the problems you had with our service as well as our website. If you can provide me with an order number, I assure you I will look into this and resolve the issues you had immediately. Thank you.
Hi pointybird,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by any service representative at GotPrint. Please provide me with an order number, and I will follow up to ensure we prevent these problems in the future. Thank you.
Hi benb,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by any representative hanging up on you. Please send me an order number and I will look into your account to see what I can do to resolve the issue you had. Thank you.

GotPrint.com Logo GotPrint.com