GoToGate.co.uk — unethical behaviour
I booked a one-way ticket from Cape Town, South Africa to London Gatwick roughly 5 months before my intended travel date. Four weeks before my departure date I received an email from GoToGate stating that my flight had received a "time change" and I should respond within 5 days to secure my booking.
Looking at the email I saw that the landing time had been delayed by an hour. I accepted this change in an acknowledgement email. A few days later I received a new e-ticket that stated my flight destination had changed from London Gatwick to London Heathrow without my knowledge or consent. I had consented to the new landing time but had no knowledge of the new destination airport.
I contacted GoToGate to try resolve the issue but the repeatedly and rudely keep informing me that because I accepted the new schedule I have accepted liability.
I was grossly misled by the terms and lack of information contained in the email correspondence.
My partner and myself had to get a coach from London Heathrow to London Gatwick costing us an additional £50.
Date of flight: 5-6th January 2017
I have requested a refund of the cost of the coach trip but have had no reply from GoToGate.
More GoToGate.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- GoToGate.co.uk - change name help!!
- GoToGate.co.uk - avoid 
- GoToGate.co.uk - lack of delivery on flight 
- GoToGate.co.uk - fake flight purchase where they take your money and no flight info sent at all ever!
- GoToGate.co.uk - flight suspended asking for refund 
- GoToGate.co.uk - refund of payment for flight tickets from tel aviv to santaigo cile ddue to medical issueue to cancecelation of the flight
- GoToGate.co.uk - airline has cancelled it's flights, please initiate my refund 
- GoToGate.co.uk - refund
- GoToGate.co.uk - travel ticket 
- GoToGate.co.uk - disgraceful customer service