GoToGate.co.ukunethical behaviour

I booked a one-way ticket from Cape Town, South Africa to London Gatwick roughly 5 months before my intended travel date. Four weeks before my departure date I received an email from GoToGate stating that my flight had received a "time change" and I should respond within 5 days to secure my booking.

Looking at the email I saw that the landing time had been delayed by an hour. I accepted this change in an acknowledgement email. A few days later I received a new e-ticket that stated my flight destination had changed from London Gatwick to London Heathrow without my knowledge or consent. I had consented to the new landing time but had no knowledge of the new destination airport.

I contacted GoToGate to try resolve the issue but the repeatedly and rudely keep informing me that because I accepted the new schedule I have accepted liability.

I was grossly misled by the terms and lack of information contained in the email correspondence.

My partner and myself had to get a coach from London Heathrow to London Gatwick costing us an additional £50.

Date of flight: 5-6th January 2017
eTrackNr: [protected]

I have requested a refund of the cost of the coach trip but have had no reply from GoToGate.

Du