GoToGate — flight
A family member passed so we had to take an emergency flight. We had already bought tickets to leave and return at different dates so we tried to change them when we were returning. When we first purchased the tickets we didn't receive a confirmation email so when we went to change the tickets we didn't have a confirmation code to give. They tried looking up our names but there was no record that we had ever purchased the tickets. We had to purchase a whole other set of tickets to come back and when we returned we realized we had been charged for the tickets we couldn't find before.
More GoToGate Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GoToGate - payment debited but no ticket processed 
- [Resolved] GoToGate - customer service 
- [Resolved] GoToGate - I made double booking/reservation. 
- GoToGate - ripped off, took double payment
- GoToGate - flexible ticket rebooking instructions 
- GoToGate.com - non existent customer service.
- GoToGate - ticket cancelled but refund not processed by them
- GoToGate - charges my credit card but they didn't forward the payment to the airline.
- GoToGate - flights 
- GoToGate - a flight refund