GoodLife / Taking my money
When I signed up I was told that 20.00$ even was going to come out of my bank account every two weeks. I asked if there was any taxes they told me no, not worry about it, i reviewed my contract and it didn't say anything about tax. So for two months they have been trying to take money out of my specific accounts that i made just for them, but surprise I have NFS charges, so when I went to the gym, the assistant manager ( really rude) didn't help me at all she told me it was my fault. Now 3 months later I receive a later saying that I have an outstanding balance, they are taking my money and i can't afford there ### I'm in university and I have no extra money to give this scam of a company.
P.S their employees deal roids
More GoodLife Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation of personal training sessions at oxford and adelaide goodlife fitness gym location.
- GoodLife Fitness - cleanliness
- GoodLife Fitness - towel service
- GoodLife Fitness - no longer honouring original rate
- GoodLife Fitness - front desk at 137 yonge street, toronto, ontario