Good Sam Club / Won't honor $20 free fuel offer
I responded to an email offer in November of 2008 for membership with the offer of a $20 free fuel card.
They immediately debited my credit card the full amount and sent me a confiming email with my order number.
Upon recieving the membership materials in early December 2008, I called and requested the missing fuel card. I was told it would be in the mail shortly.
In January 2009, I called and they again took my information and told me to expect the $20 free fuel card soon.
Today (April 2009) I spent time waiting for a supervisor who tried to convince me that I wan't eligible for the offer because I didn't order via the interenet.
When I interupted her and read her the email from Good Sam with my order *, she told be I was being abusive and hung up. (Not unlike dealing with AOL)
I want everyone thinking of responding to an offer from Good Sam, or Camping World, another one of their companies to realize how they operate.
I will pursue this as far as I can with the State of IL fraud unit, but with our politicians, it may not get far.
Hope the Good Sam Club, Camping World, and their many extended warranty and insurance contract companies get the publicity they derserve over their deceptive advertising and promotions.
Fox Lake, IL
More Good Sam Club Complaints & Reviews
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Failure to honor insurance claim 
- Good Sam Club - Stay Away From 
- Good Sam RV Club - They are in the business of selling worthless extended protection plans 
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Agreement is no good
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Claim Denial
- Good Sam Club - auto service
- Good Sam Enterprises LLC. - Poor customer satisfaction
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Extended service
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Falure to honor warranty 
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Failure to pay a claim