Good Life Fitness / cancellation or termination fees
Their charges to either cancel or suspend the membership is about the same.
They took out $26.00 for my next 2 week fees on March 26 and then advised me that if I was to suspend my membership it would cost me $5 Bi-weekly ($10 per month) in order to continue the membership. If I was to cancel it will cost me $99 along with the $26 that I just paid. It works out to be about the same if you terminate or suspend for the next 9 months ($90).
They are definitely a big rip off. I would have been wiser to buy an eliptical machine or a tread mill on my own.
Think carefully if you sign up with them or any other place.
More Good Life Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- GoodLife Fitness - head office contact information - email 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized payments
- GoodLife Fitness - personal trainer 
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation fee
- GoodLife Fitness - staff services