Gold's Gymrefund

I am so tired of the run around I am getting with Gold's Gym. I signed up to begin personal workouts with a trainer in December. I was informed that my bank card would not be debited until my membership fee went through which a week later, and I would begin my workout the following week after the fee was drafted. This did not happen!!! Gold's Gym ran my bank card 2 days later. I called to report. Thankfully the manager at Norman Gold's Gym did assist and advised the refund would be taken care of. She provided me an email indicating the refund would process on December 15, 2014. I waited for the check, nothing after Christmas. I figured the mail was running late due to the holidays. New Year's Eve still no check. I called the customer service people on January 9th, 2015 and questioned what happened with the check. They advised it was sent to my OLD address on file. Apparently, they did not update my address 6 months prior when I requested. I was told an email would be sent to the supervisor to re-issue a check but I had to wait 7-10 business days. Again I wait, I call on January 26, 2015 (the 7-10 business days passed) and I am told the supervisor is still waiting on a response. The customer service people are rude and not helpful. They say they will transfer to a supervisor voice mail since there are no supervisors available which is ludicrous! I have left several messages and each time I call they tell me someone will return my call. I have to receive a phone call from anyone and still have no idea when or if I will receive my refund check!!! Gold's Gym needs better customer service!!!

An
Jan 30, 2015

Comments

• Ha
      Nov 13, 2014
    Gold's Gym - the heater of the swimming pool
    gold's gym
    Maadi
    cairo
    Egypt
    Phone: [protected]

on behalf the members of gold's gym (Maadi branch) we complain about the swimming pool of the said branch, since the heater of this pool is need to be fixed or changed since months and we complained several times to the gym management without any response taken till now.

• Co
      Nov 19, 2014
    Gold's Gym - ANNOYING

I am so sick and tired of them calling me when i am a few days late! you don't think i know?!!?! I go to the gym every night! It is so stupid and i am just sick of it.