Gold's Gym / membership cancellation

1 London England Greater London, United Kingdom

I moved from one place to another and gold gym was to far, so I have decided to cancel membership, so first of all I canceled direct debit after couple day's they called me and told that they didn't received money from me I said yes because I won't go anymore, they said fine no problem just cut gold's gym car in a have and throw it away, I done that.
And now after 5 month's I got letters from CRS (Credit Resolution Services)
that I have to pay 403 pounds, I went straight to gold gym ask why, they told me that I wasn't canceled membership and the money was rising since then,
I told them that someone called me and didn't told me that I have to come and fill some kind of application they said "unfortunately we can't help you with anything" and that's what they said whatever I was telling them.
So they told me to call CRS and explain that to them, so I did that.
And they told me or you pay today 168 "they reduced the price" or tomorrow you will pay 403 pounds.
but at gold's gym told me that I owe 45 pounds, but monthly I needed to pay 35.
P.S. And the Trainer are the worst, I asked them to make a program special for me because it was included in price 1 hour a week with trainer. And they didn't even bother to do something took a PICTURE of some useless program and gave it to me.

At the gold gym they are bunch of thieves, liars and nothing more.
DON'T USE THIS GYM!!!