Gold's Gym / membership cancellation
I moved from one place to another and gold gym was to far, so I have decided to cancel membership, so first of all I canceled direct debit after couple day's they called me and told that they didn't received money from me I said yes because I won't go anymore, they said fine no problem just cut gold's gym car in a have and throw it away, I done that.
And now after 5 month's I got letters from CRS (Credit Resolution Services)
that I have to pay 403 pounds, I went straight to gold gym ask why, they told me that I wasn't canceled membership and the money was rising since then,
I told them that someone called me and didn't told me that I have to come and fill some kind of application they said "unfortunately we can't help you with anything" and that's what they said whatever I was telling them.
So they told me to call CRS and explain that to them, so I did that.
And they told me or you pay today 168 "they reduced the price" or tomorrow you will pay 403 pounds.
but at gold's gym told me that I owe 45 pounds, but monthly I needed to pay 35.
P.S. And the Trainer are the worst, I asked them to make a program special for me because it was included in price 1 hour a week with trainer. And they didn't even bother to do something took a PICTURE of some useless program and gave it to me.
At the gold gym they are bunch of thieves, liars and nothing more.
DON'T USE THIS GYM!!!
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - not giving refund
- Golds Gym - an absolute scam
- Gold's Gym - refund not given
- Gold's Gym - refund
- Golds Gym Lagoon Alexandria Branch and Gold Club Alexandria Branch in Egypt - corrupted management in both branches and false report against me