Gold's Gym — managers rood and derogatory treatment lockhill selma
My daughter and I were given two passes to try the Golds gym fitness class. The manager Desaree did not allow my daughter to enter the gym as she had been a former student member of Golds. My daughter wanted to try the class and join the gym again but was not allowed. It is a shame we were treated this was as the instructors work hard to try and get new members and she does not support it. Two interested candidates were lost because of her.
She should not be the manager. She is rood and condescending and instead of resolving the issue, she exasperates it.
My husband and I have been members for more than 20 years and did not deserve this womans treatment.
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Golds Gym - the daycare for children
- Gold's Gym - wrongfully sent to collection agency